tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2015

Summer glow meets Alice

"Hey Susanna, when could you do my nails?" I've promised to do my friend's nails for a while now and since we both had nothing planned for yesterday afternoon, she came over to get her nails done. I think they turned out pretty great and my friend was REALLY happy about them. 


The plan was to do some stamping on the ring fingers but I realized I need to work on my stamping skills. I used to do it all the time, what happened?? (probably few years off from doing nail art has something to do with that). Good thing I had some water decals that both she liked and that showed up from all the glitter.



Nail polishes used:

Dermosil - Summer glow
OPI - Absolutely Alice

Also white feather water decals on ring fingers.

My friend fell in love with Summer glow and I actually happened to have another one of the exact nail polish in my collection. I somehow ended up with two bottles of it from something that has to do with LivBox. So I decided to give the other one to my friend and I don't even know which one she was more excited about, the nails or the nail polish haha :D

A little behind the scenes from taking the pictures :DD

~Susanna

Ei kommentteja: