maanantai 18. toukokuuta 2015

Eurovision 2015

It's Eurovision week! As a Eurovision fan (who usually only watches the final tho) I HAD TO make Eurovision themed nails. I had a lot of different ideas but most of my inspiration came from the Eurovision website and obviously I had to include the flag. Also glitter! I mean come on, it's Eurovision.


Velvet Rope was a pretty accurate match to the color on the website and I also wanted to include the dots on the top somehow. Purple multi glitter had pretty chunky and round glitters in it and it went well with the color so I chose that. The flag didn't end up looking too good but oh well. I didn't have skills to draw a heart and then color the flag in it so that will do. Also I used some black rhinestones and acrylic paint to make little musical notes. I also realized that I don't own a black nail polish. I think I need to go buy one asap. 

With all the glitter, I think it will take me 10 hours to remove these. Can't wait...



Nail polishes I used: 
Orly - Velvet Rope
Essie - She's Picture Perfect
Essie - Blanc
Gina Tricot - Fairy Floss
Gina Tricot - Purple Multi Glitter
OPI - Color So Hot It Berns

And also black rhinestones and a black acrylic paint from Tiger.

~Susanna

1 kommentti:

Christine kirjoitti...

I don't know if you know but this is a really easy way to remove glitter and glitter nail polish :) https://snapguide.com/guides/easily-remove-glitter-nail-polish/