maanantai 11. toukokuuta 2015

Abstract flowers

Welcome to my new blog! This is all about nails and nail art. I really wanted to post more nail art things on my other blog but felt like I would've completely spammed it if I posted all the nails I do on there. The blog's design and banner is just something I made late last night so it won't stay this way for long, I hope. Once I get more nail pictures, I'll try to make something better.

I used to do a bunch of nail art in high school and I think junior high too but then I got lazy and stopped. Now I got excited about nail art again recently and I've been doing my own and my friend's nails every week.


These were inspired by a youtube video I watched a while back and can't find anymore. They were pretty easy to make as no tools were needed. I'm just not really happy with the flower colors I picked and the "leaves" turned out too big. But oh well, they still look pretty cute.


The nail polishes I used:

Tanya Burr by eye candy - Little Duck
OPI - A Grape Fit!
OPI - Kinky In Helsinki
Color Club - The Lime Starts Here
Color Club - name unknown

The Tanya Burr polish has been in my mind to use for a design for a while now but I've used Essie's Mint Candy Apple instead oops. The colors are so similar anyway. Kinky In Helsinki used to be my favorite polish ever for the longest time but I haven't used it in a while and I totally forgot how huge the brush was so it was kind of difficult to make some of the flowers with it.

~Susanna

Ei kommentteja: